About Our Alumni
Our alumni are our most proud accomplishments and our biggest supporters. MEP and WEP alumni have formed two amazing alumni groups to help support the Office of Engineering Diversity. Each of the groups hold periodic networking receptions in cities throughout the United States. They also assist us in many other capacities, including MEPO and WEPO.
95% of our program funding comes from our alumni and corporate sponsors. If any of the MEP or WEP programs changed your life, please help us continue to offer them to all of the future engineers that walk through our doors by donating below.
Thank you and please keep us updated on all your accomplishments, we are here to share in your successes!
MEP Affiliate Program Group (MEP APG)
To increase the involvement and retention of underrepresented groups in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields by leveraging the collective knowledge and experiences of Penn State alumni who have completed STEM degrees and/or are involved in STEM related professions, in order to deliver programs and activities that assist current and future Penn State students in their pursuit and completion of a STEM degree as well as their transition into a fulfilling STEM career.
WEP Affiliate Program Group (WEP APG)
To reunite Penn State engineering alumni who participated in activities and services provided through the Women in Engineering Program and provide a venue allowing this group to:
- Continue to support the WEP, engineering students, and related student organizations through volunteering, mentoring, and organization of events that encourage diversity, inclusion and success of Penn State engineers
- Assist in the provision of financial support to the WEP, related student organizations, and Penn State engineering students
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of students and faculty in engineering and other technical majors
- Encourage and support the educational and career opportunities of Penn State engineering and technical alumni
- Provide a means whereby alumni and friends of WEP may join together for enrichment of their interests and the interests of Penn State
- Promote the continued involvement of alumni in the College of Engineering
Stay In Touch: