WEPO is an exciting three-day, interactive orientation program for Penn State incoming first-year engineers and to the enginnering career path. It is designed to introduce students to the College of Engineering to Penn State. Students will take part in many activities, seminars, and workshops that will not only prepare them for success inside the classroom, but will also prepare them for a successful career in engineering. You also get to move into your residence hall ahead of other Univeristy Park students.
- Discover Penn State engineering resources.
- Get a head start on the Penn State software,on-line course management system and elion.
- Network with College of Engineering faculty,staff and students.
- Build community.
- Benefit from upper-level Women Engineering Program (WEP) mentors.
- Make new friends with incoming engineering students, before the fall semester begins.
- Participate in fun activities geared to prepare you for success at Penn State.
All activities, room, and board during WEPO are provideed by the Penn State Women in Engineering Program (WEP). Participants pay only a $150 registration fee. (Fee waivers are available for those with demonstrated financial need.)